Jaylor Fabricating is looking for a General Labourer to join our team. We are a global manufacturer for the beef and dairy industry, known for our superior quality and innovation but our best asset is our people! We work hard at investing in a company culture that is fully committed to our values of caring: doing the right thing for our team and customers. We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience. We’re looking for people with a positive attitude who want to grow in a healthy, family-oriented environment – where they are truly valued- The JAYLOR Way!
The Jaylor Way ~ Experience the Difference!
We are committed to ensuring that what matters to you is what matters to us.
We take our values seriously and we offer training, support and tangible benefits that raise the bar within our industry. We want to provide an exceptional working experience and attract the right people and reward them accordingly.
We strive to live and work by simple guiding principles:
Value 1 People
Value 2 Quality
Value 3 Integrity
Value 4 Action
- Love to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Show up to work each day ready to work hard and enjoy your day.
- Adhere to health & safety – we all go home safe at the end of the day.
- Day Shift: Monday to Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm and Friday as production needs require (4/10 Shift)
- General Labour experience preferred but willing to train the right person
- Mechanically inclined an asset
- Excellent communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- A desire to learn.
- Knowledge of farm equipment is an asset.
- Extended health coverage that includes life insurance, long term disability and AD&D, medical, dental and vision after only 1 month
- We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience:
- Salary: $17-25/hr
If you’re committed to long-term success then we would love to hear from you. Email résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.